Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and these mini utensils are designed to help toddlers learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing).
- Narrow spoon bowl/fork prongs safely fit toddler’s mouth
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping + piercing
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, the round handle makes grasping more successful
- Made from high-quality silicone + nylon that is BPA, BPS, PVC, and phthalate-free
- Dishwasher safe