Joy Meets Home Grand Opening
It's official! Our flagship store and studio are open! We had the honor of having an official ribbon-cutting ceremony, co-hosted by Roswell Inc, two weeks ago on Thursday, September 15. Full of love and support from our families, friends, and local community, there was no better way to celebrate our grand opening!
Before the Event
The hours leading up to the event were chaotic in the best way. We assembled swag bags, cleaned the space, and staged products, all while tackling our routine tasks. While it was a busy day, it was so worth it in the end. Want to see behind-the-scenes content? Check out our latest TikTok!
The grand opening would not have been a success without the help of these amazing people!
- Morgan Pierce from Roswell Inc. was just as excited about our grand opening as we were and very cooperative when choosing a date, making him the perfect co-host!
- We have nothing but good things to say about Deep Roots Wine Market & Tasting Room and how accommodating they were. The wine selection was such a special treat!
- The charcuterie cones provided by Nosh Atlanta were the perfect addition to our celebration. January Abram concocted two different cones, one for our meat lovers and one for our vegetarians. Both were equally delicious!
- It is safe to say we are obsessed with the balloon display assembled by What’s Poppin' Balloon Decor! It is still up in our office and will stay there for the foreseeable future.
- Modern Luxury Interiors Atlanta was gracious enough to provide photographer Brandon Coleman, who took amazing photos and captured the day perfectly.
What’s an event if you don’t replay the day over and over, discussing your favorite moments? We asked our team members to share what they loved the most from our grand opening.
Abigail - "Building a relationship and partnering with Deep Roots Wine Market & Tasting Room was, by far, my favorite part. We love our neighbors!"
Ashleigh - "Seeing people from all over the community take time out of their day to celebrate Joy Meets Home was my favorite part!"
Shannon - "My favorite part was unpacking the products from our fall collection and watching the shop come to life."
A big thank you to everyone involved! We are so grateful for the endless support from fellow businesses, influencers, media outlets, friends, and family. This is only the beginning for Joy Meets Home!
Book an appointment to visit our store, Monday through Friday between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.