Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts Under $150
To kick off the holiday season, we are providing you all with Joy Meets Home gift guides! We have broken up our best-selling products into five categories: Stocking Stuffers, Gifts Under $50, Gifts Under $100, Gifts Under $150, and CEO-Approved Splurges. Every day leading up to our Black Friday, Shop Sunday, and Cyber Monday sales, we will be dropping a new list of products!
We don’t have many items that reach or exceed the $150 mark, but the kitchen products near this price range are more than worth it! They make entertaining a large group seemingly effortless. As for decor, the products we chose are designed to be displayed on a coffee table or nightstand. The books especially are so versatile for any decor style. A lot of times, they can be the finishing touch to a room, that final item you need to bring everything together!
Kitchen + Dining
- 7 Piece Large Salad Set | $107.00 | Definitely worth the splurge if you or the person you are gifting this to is a hostess at heart! This product comes with a large serving bowl, smaller individual bowls, and matching serving utensils.
- Raw Natural Mango Wood Serving Bowls, Set of 3 | $147.00 | These gorgeous serving bowls come in various sizes, making serving appetizers, entrees, and sides simple!
Decor + Other
- Architectural Digest at 100: A Century of Style | $102.00 | A timeless gift! Complete with rich material and insight from the international design authority, this book can be stacked and styled nearly anywhere.
- Key Sculpture | $114.00 | One of our most popular decor pieces! Our Key Sculpture is styled best on a bookshelf or a collection of coffee table books.
- Tom Ford Decor Book | $140.00 | If you're looking to add dimension to an otherwise bright, white room, look no further!